What we are doing?
Mathiou Services has always held the highest priority on the safety of our team and our clients. In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and as part of our business continuity arrangements our COVID-19 response team have undergone infection control training – COVID-19 and are continuing to monitor the developments daily. In response to further government orders we have implemented additional controls/measures.
These controls are to ensure the safety of not only our team members but also our clients to enable us to continue providing our services safely during this difficult time. All team members have and are regularly briefed regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and any further controls we introduce, as such following the most recent government update we are implementing the below effective immediately.
Please be aware that we will continue to provide all services, however have made the following changes to our processes to ensure we do so safely.
- To maintain and in line with our business continuity plan we have reallocated all team members to ensure office locations are set up so that each Team Member has their own office to work from
- No visitors or clients are to attend our office locations
Allocation of works
- Our team are contacting clients the day prior to confirm if all on site parties are well, have not travelled etc
- If someone at the property we are due to attend has travelled, is in isolation, been unwell or in contact with someone that has tested positive to COVID-19 or in isolation, a supervisor will discuss further with management to determine if work will be carried out
- We will only be allocating Team Members that are well, fit for work and have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days
Arrival on site
- Prior to arriving at the clients door/ centre, the Mathiou Services Team Members are to sanitise their hands, use required PPE as well as follow any on site client requirements (as applicable upon entering the centre)
- We ask for residential properties, to ensure that all doors are open and assess to the work space is available for our Team Members
- Our Team Members will complete the required works, whilst remaining a minimum of 1.5 m from any on site parties during their visit
- Once works are completed our Team Members will clean and tidy up the area they worked in
- Any wipes, disposable gloves/ PPE etc will be disposed of directly into a plastic bag and taken with the team member
- Hands will then be washed thoroughly
- At the end of the day, the disposable bag containing any gloves/ wipes etc shall be disposed of in an appropriate manner
- Our team members are directed to refuse service to any clients who do not comply with our social distancing processes / policies or if anyone becomes abusive
Picking up supplies
- When collecting supplies from suppliers, team members or the office location, our team members are to ensure they maintain personal space for a minimum of 1.5 meters at all times
- They must ensure hands are washed or sanitised when returning to vehicle
Further to this our Team Members are all undergoing the government induction- infection control training – COVID-19 training.
We thank you for your assistance during this time, should you have any questions or would like any further information relating to how we are managing COVID-19, please see below our COVID-19 response team contact numbers.
Mathiou Services COVID-19 response team
- Sjaan Mathiou – 0488 330 008
- Melanie Maund – 0452 500 735
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
Last Updated: 31 March 2020: