Your property is a big investment, new or old, the value is in how it ages and what it looks like year-on-year. By having professional painter touch up your facilities you:
- Save money – When painted regularly, you reduce the amount of paint used because you are not needing as many coats of paint to make it look fresh.
- Increase Property value – According to realestate.com.au a paint touch-up can instantly add upwards of $20k to a property.
- Sales increase – ever hear the saying “dress to impress”? A paint touch-up is the equivalent to a fashion cat walk. You literally WOW your clients with the way your property looks with a fresh coat of paint, making it a lot easier to close a sale, or sign on clients.
- Brand Value – If you are running a business, perception and image is 60% of the job, how you present your business increases the value of your brand to the public and investors.
How often should you do a paint touch-up on your property?
Touch ups are best done once every 1-2 years for maintenance purpose or when you start to see chips, marks or fading. This reduces costs in the long run.
Other Painting tips
- When painting, use quality products to ensure longevity
- Plan your paint colours – pick colours that can outlast trends, wear and tear and light – read here for tips on choosing paint colour.
- If you are thinking of a full paint job see our blog on how often this should happen.
- Hire professional painters to do the job, cliché as it is but professionals know wat they are doing, they should have the right tools and the right qualifications