Why choose shade sails?
The Australian weather is known to be harsh and unpredictable and a fixed structure like a carport may not work within your space or budget. Shade sails are one of the finest and easiest solutions to protect against UV rays, reduce hail storm damage, and depending on the type of commercial grade shade sails it can be waterproof too. Shaded and sheltered areas have become a must have across facilities in Australia, and especially in the Summer heat it’s important to make sure your facility is prepared.
Why choose Mathiou Services?
Mathiou Services are your local shade sails expert and can install or repair your Shade Sail with commercial grade Shade sails to any shape, size and wide variety of colour and materials.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of all things shade sails from the design, product selection, engineering, and certification and take facility management and safety very seriously. With numerous levels of UVA ratings, you can be assured that our custom shade sails will provide the ultimate safe protection from all-weather types.
National Coverage- we cover all of Australia including: VIC, NSW, QLD, NQ,
- Flexible hours – we work around you
- Quality Workmanship – we deliver quality products and workmanship at an affordable rate
- Top team – our team are Fully licensed, qualified and Insured so you know youre getting the best
How we work
We provide site visits to ensure that we can provide the maximum shade potential within the chosen area, working closely with you and our team to ensure that the correct shape, colour, and size is selected.
As well as custom fittings we also provide the service of replacing existing sails, assessing and replacing the stability of the current structure and poles and helping with applications for council approval.
SCOPE & MEASURE
Scope and measure area and your requirements including colour, material and shape
timeline depends on material choice but can take from 28 days
Install or remove and re-install
Frequently Asked Questions
- shade sails for childcares/ playcentres
- shade sails for playgrounds
- shade sails for commercial facilities
- shade sails for high rises
- shad sails for schools
- shade sails for medical practices
- shade sails for aged care/ retirement villages
- or any property that is owned or managed by another business, Australia wide.