Over the past two months, Mathiou Services’ team has been working extensively with Affinity Education Group to roll out a major national‘refresh’ program across their network of 160+ ‘Lifelong Learning Centres’. The program has been aimed at giving each centre a needed revamp or refresh across the centres with a strong focus on the health and safety.
Affinity Education Group sent a survey to each Lifelong Learning Centre, giving the teams an opportunity to help self-identify areas of each centre that needed to be upgraded, refreshed or even developed. These surveys help to ensure a clear vision from each centre, allowing our team to hit the works head on.
The main refresh works involved;
- New or replacement astro turf installed
- Bark pit installation and construction
- Pressure washing astro turf and soft fall
- Soft fall installation or replacement
- New shade sail replacements and installation
- Gate and fencing replacements
The centres are now in the final stages of the national refresh program. Take a look at some of the spectacular before and after’s from a couple of the major projects across the Lifelong Learning Centres Australia-wide;